Position: Child Care Worker: 2nd and 3rd Shift
Job Description: Child Care Workers needed in a family focused suburban children residential center. To help children with severe emotional issues ages 6-18 years old. Teach them positive behavior choices, independent living skills, educational tools, while nurturing hope for the future.
- High school diploma/Associates or Bachelor Degrees Preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with at risk youth in a residential environment.
- Successful completion of all pre-hire test and physical examination.
- Must be flexible as the agency is a 24 hour placement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Sick time
- 403 B Retirement Plan
- Overtime available
- Performance based Raises offered through the Phases Program
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com or fill out the form below.